The Allen & Alice Stokes
The Stokes Legacy Society was established to celebrate and thank those individuals who share our vision to explore, engage, and protect the natural world.
The Stokes Legacy Society consists of generous members, alumni, and friends who have chosen to remember Stokes Nature Center through annual, major, and/or planned gifts that are meaningful to them. They are visionary and uncommonly dedicated. Their philanthropy ensures Stokes Nature Center will be able to continue to provide year-round nature education and outdoor recreation to inspire generations to be stewards of our natural world.
Members of the Stokes Legacy Society are recognized in our publications and on our website and also enjoy:
- Invitations to our quarterly society socials and
- Priority registration to our Farm-to-Fork, Garden-to-Glass, Beaver Mountain Tailgate Party, and Concert in the Canyon.
Steps to become a member of the Stokes Legacy Society:
- Pledge an annual gift of $1,000 + (separate from giving at special events) or
- Make a major gift of $5,000 + or
- Arrange for a planned gift through your estate, security transfers, or create an endowed fund.
- Inform the Allen and Alice Stokes Nature Center that you have made the necessary arrangements by submitting the Stokes Legacy Society membership form.
Contact Jennifer Hamilton at email@example.com or call 435-755-5017
You may also download the form here and mail a completed form to:
Stokes Nature Center
Attention: Jennifer Hamilton
PO Box 4204
Logan UT 84321
Legacy Society Members
Val & Sue Grant
Paul & Mary Holden
Brittany & Andrew Foster
Paul & Sunny Stewart